Ben Collin,PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. He received his undergraduate degree in Athletic Training from Minnesota State University; then received his master of physician assistant studies at Midwestern University, an NCCPA accredited program in Downers Grove, IL. It was during hiswork as a certified athletic trainerthat hisinterest for orthopedics developed and he electively chose to focus on orthopaedic surgery during his studies.
Ben joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2019 and works alongside Dr. Burra who specializes in sports medicine injuries in adults and adolescents.He provides direct patient care at several clinic locations, and also assists in the operating room.
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- B.A., Athletic Training, Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
Areas of Specialty
- Athletic Training
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Silver Cross Hospital, Edward Hospital, Plainfield Surgery Center, Munster Specialty Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)